How to create a Hero section for your Homepage.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a here section for your homepage. Note that homepage here is a static page, refer to this link to understand what is a Static page Static Page.
- Log into your WordPress admin, of course.
- Pages -> Your home page
- Set that page as Home Page template
- Switch the WordPress Editor to Back End editor mode
- Now click on Add New -> A popup will be shown -> Navigate to Wiloke tab -> Hero
- Fill your settings for this shortcode
- Your front-end should look like this
- As you see, The background is not full width now, there are two white spaces on your site. We will get rid of it now. Back to your admin, click on Row settings -> Select Stretch row and content (no paddings)
- Refresh your front-end, it looks like perfect now.