Generating Access Token
We just released Wiloke Service API, now all plugins and all themes will be automatically updated.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to ingrate Wiloke Service into your site:
- Firstly, You need to install Wiloke Service plugin. This plugin already contained in the theme package, after you activated our theme, please click on Appearance->Install Plugins->You will see Wiloke Service.
- Now, Installing and Activating it
- Refreshing your site, you will see Wiloke Service on the admin sidebar, click on it.
- Now you are in Wiloke Service area, You need to put Token Secret. Let’s create a token secret by go to this linkÂ http://wiloke.net
- Click on Register Link at the top-left of the page to register an account
- Once you have done, log into the website
- Now you will see Personal Access Token box, click Create New Token link, We will generate a token for you. Copying it and the back to Wiloke Service area,Â putting the token into the textarea.
- Finally, Hits Save button
You can also follow these screenshots