How to add Google fonts to WordPress themes
Some of our customers have asked us how to add Google Web fonts in WordPress themes. In this article, We will show you how to add/change custom Google fonts to your website without coding.
Follow the steps below:
- Log into your website.
- After you have logged in, From the admin sidebar, click on Plugins menu.
- In the Plugins area, You will see Add new button at the top of the page, click on it.
- Type the keyword Easy Google Font in the Search Plugins field and Press Enter. You will get result like the picture below:
- Click On Install Now and Activate plugin
- From the admin sidebar, click on Appearance->Customize. You will see Typography menu, Click to play around it
- Don’t forget click Save button after you have done.