Improving your site speed
If you are using Listgo theme, here are some tips that helps to improve your site speed.
- We recommend using a good WordPress hosting such as https://wpengine.com/
- Log into your site -> Plugins -> Add New -> Installing WP Supper Cache and then Activating it
- Once the plugin has been activated -> Click on Settings -> WP Supper Cache -> Enable it. Next, navigate to Advanced tab -> make sure that your settings look like this screenshot
- From the admin sidebar, click on Wiloke Service (If you do not see this plugin, From the admin sidebar, click on Appearance -> Install Plugins) – How to configure Wiloke Service? -> Minify Scripts -> Enable all minify mode -> Click Compress button => Go to Settings -> WP Supper Cache => Flush the cache.
- Now, go to CloudFlare -> Opening an account -> Complete all settings -> You can refer to our configuration