Recurring Payments – 2Checkout Gateway Configuration
We are glad to announce that 2Checkout Gateway has been integrated to ListGo now.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to configure 2Checkout in the theme.
1. Enabling 2Checkout Payment Gateway
From the admin sidebar, please click on Wiloke Submission -> Settings -> Add Credit Card (2Checkout) to Accept Payment setting like this
2. Instant Notification Service (INS)
2Checkout’s Instant Notification Service allows 2Checkout to communicate with your store, keeping transaction data in sync. INS must be set up properly for recurring billing to work.
From your 2Checkout account, navigate to the Notifications screen and enable all notifications. The URL should be set to:
Note: please replace “example.com” with the appropriate name of your website.
3. Secret Word
Secret Word helps you to verify the the authenticity of the passback to your approved URL.
To set up your secret word, please follow the below steps:
- Log in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the ACCOUNT tab.
- Click on SITE MANAGEMENT sub tab.
- Scroll down to find the Secret Word field
- You will be able to enter the Secret Word in the field that is under Direct Return and above the Approved URL field.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- Log into your WordPress site
- Click on Wiloke Submission -> Settings -> 2Checkout General Settings *
4. Setup Seller ID, Publishable Key and Private Key
Your 2Checkout Seller ID (also known as: SID, vendor ID, merchant ID, account ID) can be found within your vendor area, and is located in the upper-right corner of the screen:
Your Publishable Key and your Private Key can be found within your API area
5. 2Checkout User name and Password
You need create a new user in your 2Checkout account and give them API access
Add the username and password of the newly created user to your wp-config.php file:
define( 'TWOCHECKOUT_ADMIN_USER', 'USER NAME HERE' ); define( 'TWOCHECKOUT_ADMIN_PASSWORD', 'PASSWORD HERE' );
6. Auto Refund After Your Customer Changed Their Plan
It’s really important to understand how this feature works. We had to write a individual tutorial for this feature, you can read it by clicking on this link https://blog.wiloke.com/auto-refund-customer-changed-plan-works-2checkout-listgo/
7. How to setup a plan for 2checkout
Please read this tutorial Setup Plan for 2Checkout Payment Gateway
Now 2Checkout has been setup in your site. If you want to test it before using real account, You can create a sandbox account at https://sandbox.2checkout.com/sandbox/home/dashboard
2Checkout already supply Sample Test Data for you, it can be find by clicking on API menu