Rose version 1.3 – Specify Menu For Each Portfolio Page
We just released Rose 1.3 version of Rose. You can specify a menu for each portfolio page now.
Follow these steps to implement this change:
1. Go to Pages->Your Portfolio Page.
2. Scroll down to Portfolio Settings box, You will see Specify Menu setting look like:
3. Select a menu that you want.
4. Finally, Click Update button.
I. Page not found when to use custom portfolio permalink:
To solve this issue:
1. Plugins -> Find Rose – Portfolio plugin then deactivating and deleting this plugin.
2. Re-install this plugin. How to re-install it? Please refer to this page http://wiloke.net/documentation/Rose/ , scroll down to Install Plugins section.
II. Google Map doesn’t display on Contact Page.
1. Go to Plugins->Find Rose – Shortcode then then deactivating and deleting this plugin.
2. Re-install this plugin again.