In this tutorial, I will show you how to setup a Google Client ID for Wiloke Social Login plugin.
Firstly, Please ensure that this plugin is activated:
Now, please click on Wiloke Social Login from the admin sidebar then expand Google Settings.
Creating Client ID
- Please go to https://console.developers.google.com/projectselector/apis/library
- From Select Project dropdown, select existing project or you can create new project
- In the sidebar under “API Manager”, select Credentials, then select the OAuth consent screen tab.
- Choose an Email Address, specify a Product Name, and press Save.
- In the Credentials tab, select the New credentials drop-down list, and choose OAuth client ID.
- Under Application type, select Web application.
Register the origins from which your app is allowed to access the Google APIs, as follows. An origin is a unique combination of protocol, hostname, and port.
Finally, click Press button
- From the resulting OAuth client dialog box, copy the Client ID . The Client ID lets your app access enabled Google APIs.
- Finally, Copy Client ID, back to WordPress admin and Put into Client ID field.