How to setup Coupon code in Listgo?
From Listgo 220.127.116.11, we added Discount feature, by using this feature you can create a coupon code for your Non-Recurring Add Listing Plans and your event plans.
Note that this feature is not available for Recurring Add Listing Plan: Wiloke Submission -> Settings -> Billing Type. But don’t worry, We are working on TRIAL feature, for instance, a customer can start an Add Listing plan for 30 free-trial days.
To create a Coupon Code for your plan, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Listgo https://blog.wiloke.com/learn-update-listgo-latest-version/
- From the admin sidebar, click on Discount -> Add New
- Completing all settings there.
- That’s it
To test this feature, please follow these steps:
- Go to Users -> Add New -> Creating a new user and set Wiloke Submission Role to this user
- Go to Wiloke Submission -> Settings -> Billing Type -> Select Non Recurring payment mode
- Opening a new incognito mode => Log into your site with the new account
- Click on Add Listing
- On the Checkout step, you will see the Coupon code field, enter in your Coupon code.
- Proceeding the payment
If you need any help, feel free open a topic at http://support.wiloke.com
Don’t forget to follow https://facebook.com/wilokewp to get our announcement.