How to setup Facebook Chat in Listgo?
As an administrator, you can setup Facebook chat for whole pages.
From the admin sidebar, click on Appearance -> Theme Options -> Facebook Settings -> Providing Facebook App ID and Facebook Fanpage ID
2. Listing Author
As an Listing Author, you can setup Facebook Chat for your all Listings page.
Log into your site -> Click on Profile icon at the top-right corner -> Edit Profile -> Facebook Chat Setting -> Providing Facebook App ID and Facebook Fanpage ID
3. How to get Facebook App ID?
- To create a Facebook APP, please go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps -> Creating a new App. Or if you are using Login with Facebook (A feature of Wiloke Social Login), you can use this app
- Click on Settings -> Basic -> You will see App ID here
- Copy it and paste into Facebook App ID setting
4. How to get Facebook Fanpage ID
- Log into your Facebook Fanpage
- Click on About
- Copy it and paste to Facebook Fanpage ID Setting
5. Setup Whitelisted Domains
Still in the Facebook Fanpage area, click on Settings -> Messenger Platform.
If you are administrator -> enter in your Website URL.
If you are Listing Author -> enter the website that you submitted your listing. For example, if you submitted an listing to https://listgo.wiloke.com, the Whitelisted Domain is https://listgo.wiloke.com